Friday, April 13, 2012

Inventory Challenge # 77

Our theme for this week's challenge is "Use a Forgotten stamp...a very old one in your collection." Considering I just started buying stamps later in 2010, my collection really isn't that old.  I did manage to find a few  of my Magnolia stamps from the 2008 Collections.  This was another one of those weeks where it took me all week just to get this card together.  The weather has been COLD and I think my brain wanted to go in hibernation mode.  It's either that or ham overdose exposure. LOL!!! 
And.... A warm WELCOME to or newest team member Elle!!!

I was thinking this could be a good Mother's Day card, Birthday or just about any occasion.  Here's the inside
As you can see I left  tag and right side blank.  That's the kind of week it's been.  Really I wanted to leave it blank for future use.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Magnolia Lap Tilda, Shabby Chic fence and Swing.  All of these are in 2008 collections. Sentiment oval is StampingScrapping Floral Blessings .  Images are colored with Copics and Faber- Castell Polychromos pencils
Punches: MS Floral Vine, Eyelet lace, Rose Leaf, Lace hearts, Fiskars Broken Squares and mini butterfly, EK Fancy corners
DP: Melody Ross by GCD, DCWV The Heirloom Stack and plain CS
Die Cut: Spellbinders Labels 25
Flowers: from my stash and I applied Puffy white Paint and Wilton stamens
Added Flower Soft to my tree branch and charm is from my stash.  Also use a corner chomper.  I used the Briliant Bow Maker to make the bow.

Please be sure to visit each of my very talented team mates' blogs to see what they created this week.
Christina
Danielle
Elle
Kathy
Nadine
Rene
Sylvia
I thank each of you for taking time for visiting my blog!  Have a fantastic weekend!
Hugs, Cathy
Challenges:
StampingScrappingChallenge Central
Bunny Zoes' Challenge
CuteCard Thursday
MagnoliaStampLovers
Magnolia-licious

28 comments:

  1. Cathylynn this is awesome!! Wow,wow,wow everthing is just stunning. Your coloring is beautiful and I love the background with the clouds. Your DP is gorgeous and together with the lovely details a real eyecatcher. Also the inside of your card is beautiful.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love how you added demention to the tree branch!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathylynn
    I love the detail! So So Pretty...
    HUGS
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh, this is GORGEOUS, my friend! Love the beautiful scene you created for this adorable Tilda, the lovely papers and the fantastic flowers...WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!! The inside of this treasure is as gorgeous as the outside. Love everything about this fantastic creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Cathy,so precious. I love all about it, this scene is most beautiful, fabulous papers, gorgeous coloring, and the nice added flowers on the tree, what a lovely idea. the inside is just soooo beautiful, all the details, a piece of art by itself. I love all the lace and gorgeous tag. Well your mind works pretty well even in hibernation, or overdose!! Hugs. have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, she is adorable on the swing. Also I think the DP made a perfect backdrop for the outdoor garden theme. Everything turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the scene. And the inside is so fabulous as well. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honestly, you had me at the great polka dot bow!
    I don't think I've ever seen this one before either! So cute on her little swing against a gorgeous backdrop! Fantastic!
    Btw, your repeated comments on my Easter post cracked me up...I think I've done that about 100 times too!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love the colors, coloring, and accessories. So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your team is growing by leaps and bounds. Now this precious card reminds me of the paper bag card you sent me. You used a similar image in this very swing hanging from a tree limb with gorgeous leaves. Once again you have made a beautiful treasure!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Cathylynn, Love that sweet Tilda, your colouring and design are wonderful. A Beautiful creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanna swing, too! I LOVe your card. She looks adorable in the sunshine swinging on her swing. You can just feel the Summer air! Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm having so much fun on the Inventory Challenge team!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!! Cathy!!! I am in love with this card! Your details are amazing!!! Love the little love charm hanging from that marvelous bow!! And your coloring is amazing!! Beautiful colors and what an awesome job you did on the sky! Everything is perfect!!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yikes! This card is fabulous! Look at all the details you've added to the card. Coloring is gorgeous, perfect sky background for Tilda and the inside is just gorgeous! Beautifully done...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, absolutely love the inside design and the outside is gorgeous love the little swing
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bonjour Cathylynn, ta carte est vraiment très jolie!!! J'aime beaucoup l'idée de faire des fleurs dans l'arbre avec ton flowers soft!!!
    Bisous Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is totally beautiful. I love the papers you used and the ribbon. Wonderful.
    Blessings, Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my what a stunning scene!!!! What a terrific card inside and out!!!!! I just love your work Cathy!!!!! Amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card! The image is adorable & colored so beautifully. Nicely done.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, I so love the colors and all the details
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  21. A really beautiful card Cathy. Love the picture you've created with all those stamps and it's so nice seeing the older Tilda's. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Cathylynn! :)
    Let me begin this comment with the first word that came out of my mouth when finding this masterpiece in front of my eyes: WOW!
    Sweetie, this is out of this world!
    Such a magnificent piece of art, so beautiful in every single way. I'm in awe. You have created an adorable scene for Tilda with the adorable swing and the cute little fence, and I love how beautifully you've coloured your images. It looks absolutely fabulous, and it really makes me long for summer seeing Tildas feet not hight above that lovely grass you've drawn ;)
    I really love the little butterflies you've added too. Such sweet details. And as always you've decorated the card so stunningly both inside and outside. Truly gorgeous.

    Hope you're having a wonderful sunday! :)
    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  23. stunning card Cathylynn, I love your beautiful colouring and design...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute and beautiful outdoor scenery. Love both front & inside, so gorgeously made card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love all the elements you've added to give Tilda a playground! - both inside and out! Wonderful!
    ~ rubber hugz ~
    Madge

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adorable scene Cathy-Lynn! Love your Tilda coloring and creating!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is adorable! Thanks for joining the MSL Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to say Thank You for visiting and leaving any comments. It makes my day to hear from you!